The Belfast Sliders held their Annual General Meeting on Saturday 6th March 2021, with a good attendance from the membership. Agreed at the meeting was the new Organising Council for 2021. The Council consists of:
- Christina Taylor – President
- Kirsty Briggs – Secretary
- Timothy Rankin – Treasurer
- Marian Neill – Captain
- Jonny Craven – Coach / Vice Captain
- Media Officer – Jay Slevin
Congratulations to everyone who was nominated and voted in to the council. Further news on the 2021 season will be published on the Sliders website as soon as more information is released by the NI Executive and Softball Ulster on the easing of lockdown measures.